e-Xstream engineering is a software and engineering services company 100% focused on state-of-the-art multi-scale modeling of complex multi-phase composites materials and structures (PMC, RMC, MMC, nanocomposites, hard metals, etc).Mission
e-Xstream engineering helps material suppliers and end-users to:
- Investigate and predict the behavior of a large mix of composite materials
- Design & Manufacture Innovative High-Performance Composite Parts
- Minimize weight, cost and time-to-market of optimal composite industrial parts
- Improve prediction of structural FEA by accounting for manufacturing process
- Reduce material testing and prototyping
e-Xstream develops Digimat the unique nonlinear multi-scale material and structure modeling platform that addresses composite material suppliers' and end users' needs to design and manufacture innovative high-performances products while minimizing their weight, cost and time-to-market.
e-Xstream provides its customers with a complete and optimal modeling solution that suits their specific needs and integrates their existing design processes; from the compounding of the raw material (e.g. engineering plastics, rubber, CFRP, hard metals, nanocomposites, sandwich panels, etc.) to the processing (e.g. injection molding) and application in the final product.Expertise
With a continuously increasing number of major customers in Europe, America and Asia, we have added to our deep expertise in numerical simulation the business understanding of a large variety of materials such as reinforced plastics, rubber, hard metals and honeycomb sandwich panels used across the automotive, aerospace, consumer and industrial equipments industries.