Additive manufacturing of plastics and composites is evolving from rapid prototyping to industrial production. However, still many pains hinder its full development, such as the limited portfolio of advanced materials, lack of fidelity of the manufacturing process as well as uncertain mechanical properties of final part, leading to an overall high manufacturing cost.
To support this transition, Digimat offers a holistic simulation platform for additive manufacturing, delivering a unique combination of material engineering, process simulation and structural analysis solutions. With technology built upon e-Xstream's recognized experience with reinforced polymer multiscale modeling, Digimat for Additive Manufacturing enables to print right the first time and use the full potential of additive manufacturing.
- Support your customers in addition to physical printing
- Provide your customers with a wider portfolio of materials
- Support your customers for application development
- Improve understanding of your materials
- Expand your material portfolio
- Support printer providers and end-users to optimally use your material
- Save time and money by avoiding complex trials and errors
- Gain confidence in your manufacturing process and part design
- Optimize your part performance for lightweighting
|MATERIALS: Digimat helps providers of material solutions and end material users to develop, exchange and use a larger portfolio of plastics and composites materials specifically for additive manufacturing. Digimat products: Digimat-MF, FE and MX|
To learn more please look at the Digimat for Additive Manufacturing Solution Brief