Materials Lifecycle Management System
Organise and centralise your key Materials IP
Ensure that you have complete history of your materials and where they are being used
Ensure instant access to material properties to all end-users across the organisation using web-apps and integrated apps within CAD, CAE and PLM
Protect your sensitive materials data from breach, loss and duplication. No more sending critical materials data or email
Drawn from the collective experience of the world's largest OEMs, MaterialCenter is the single point of entry for all materials related activities including physical test data entry and reduction, multi-scale materials modeling, approval workflow and the export of simulation ready data to analysis. This guarantees that engineers are using a consistent source of approved materials derived from traceable integrated processes, resulting in improved simulation fidelity, reduced data loss and elimination of tedious manual data management activities.
Improve your additively manufactured product by accessing the market’s most comprehensive database of materials and machines, Senvol Database™ in MaterialCenter
- Immediate access for manufacturers to a wealth of 3D printing intelligence for metal, polymer, composite and advanced materials
- Compare and contrast the capabilities of different materials, methods and machines
- Compare them to their existing designs and processes
- Identify and compare additive manufacturing machines based on supported processes, manufacturer, required part size, cost, or compatible materials and their properties
Drive Engineering Innovation Using Your Materials
- Dashboards for quick evaluation of materials data management projects and management oversight.
- Work request and approval workflow to keep projects on track.
- All materials-related processes, input and output documented through Audit Trail.
- Process-oriented, automation approach to data management to minimize manual data entry activities.
- Robust and intuitive interface for data search, retrieval and comparison for all data types – tabular, curves, images, etc.
- Web-based interface to data management processes that enable distributed data authoring and maintenance.
- Built-in job queue interface that optimizes execution of materials simulation processes.
- Proven scalability to 100,000s of processes and petabytes of data to meet the needs of engineers for years to come.
- Integrates commercial Databanks for accessing critical materials data that is available in industry.
MaterialCenter for Additive Manufacturing
MaterialCenter allows you to use state-of-the art data management system to merge, trace and analyze Additive Manufacturing data (Powders, Machines, Builds, Parts, Tests, Post-Process, Design, CAE models). Using web-apps you can by few clicks search and find relevant data that is fully connected and traceable across the process. You will never need to spend more then a minute to gather and consolidate process parameters and compare those to your test data, and running machine learning will never been easier.
- Capture complete AM data (material, build, process, machine, environment, part) via fully configured portal
- Capture the full manufacturing process & insure consistency and provide quality indicators
- Compare virtual (Simufact/Digimat/other) AM to physical data
- Improve print quality by correlating simulated to as-manufactured components
- Provide AM and non-AM data sets for process benchmarking and comparison.
MaterialCenter Add-in Solutions
Optional modules available with MaterialCenter enable integration with leading CAE platforms and Excel making it easier for users to access the material database without compromising security.
MaterialCenter Explorer provides engineers direct access to MaterialCenter in order to retrieve CAE Models from one or multiple material records. MaterialCenter Explorer allows you to integrate MaterialCenter with the following simulation tools:
Custom applications can integrate and access all features of MaterialCenter Explorer through command options.
Materials data is often generated from test labs and stored onto Excel files of various configurations and templates. MaterialCenter Excel Add-In allows material engineers to work directly with Excel to:
Manage Material Models, Data and Processes with Full Traceability. Enterprise solution - and specialised end-2-end support for all departments