Leverage Composite Materials simulation eXpertise on-Demand for maximum efficiency and minimal investment.
Let us help you ...
- Build skills and expertise in modelling composites
- Stay up-to-date with the latest development in composite modeling
- Manage variable workload and the associated needs for engineering resources
- Design optimal lightweight structures - entirely or as part of your team
Our on-Demand Composite materials eXpertise according to your needs
Whether an existing or new user, Expert on-Demand can be a true life-saver when you are in a situation where it is imperative that an expert gets involved when needed for either a short period of time, or the entire length of a design project. Expert on Demand leverages the vast pool of simulation and industry experts to deliver the support you need, when you need it, and in the method most convenient – either at the customer’s facility or remotely.
Materials Expert on-Demand services include:
- Recommendations for improved modeling techniques
- Assistance with engineering methods development based on in-depth industry and composite knowledge
- Upgrading and updating of customer-generated scripts
- Diagnosing problems with models and simulations
- Assistance with analyzing, comparing, and correlating results from the software-produced simulation data and test data
- General software usage guidance, know-how transfer and best practices
- Hands-on training on software usage through one-on-one or group sessions
- General staff augmentation
Note: The above services are beyond standard technical support included with Maintenance, as documented in the e-Xstream Standard Software Maintenance & Technical Support Usage Guide.
How it Works:
- An eXpert will provide requested eXpertise services on a time basis. We will choose the most appropriate eXpert based on the requested mentoring, taking into consideration product knowledge, industry expertise, and proximity to customer location (for on-site requests).
- Expert on-Demand services can be delivered on-site, or remotely by leveraging screen-share technology.
- Sessions typically range from 1 hour (e.g., remote mentoring) to multiple days (e.g., on-site requests).
Contact your local e-Xstream office today to learn more about e-Xstream eXpert on-Demand!